WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
Products that are new & unused, which show no signs of wear to either the product itself or the packaging.
WHAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
- No returns after 14 days from the date of purchase
- Parts that have been installed or bikes that have been ridden.
- Clothing which has been worn &/or washed
- Custom-built parts or special-order items.
- Items which are over 14 days from date of purchase
- DVD returns will only be accepted where the dvd was damaged prior to delivery, has a manufacturing fault or an incorrect title was supplied.
WHEN DO ITEMS NEED TO BE RETURNED BY?
Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase
IN STORE RETURN OPTIONS?
We also accept mail order returns instore. Again, please contact us prior to your visit.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
We do not issue refunds unless goods supplied are faulty or not the items you ordered.
In certain very extreme cases, refunds may be granted but could be subject to a 15% restocking fee per item